adidas Consortium is an ongoing series that references and reinterprets classic adidas styles for today’s sneaker and sportswear aficionados. The popular line often includes collaborations that unite the iconic German athletic heavyweight with acclaimed retailers and labels across the globe.
Designed with a sock-like fit, adidas Consortium x OVERKILL’s Equipment Support ADV sneakers are constructed of white and light grey Primeknit and red suede. Created in partnership with Berlin’s celebrated sneaker emporium OVERKILL, these low-tops feature the colors of the traditional coat of arms from the city’s Kreuzberg district.
- A collaboration between adidas Consortium and OVERKILL.
- 1"/25mm midsole (approximately).
- Rounded toe. Black signature 3-Stripes at quarter panels. Tech-leather logo tab at padded tongue. Padded collar. Black "OVERKILL" lettering at molded TPU "wings" at heel counter.
- Black and red 3-Stripes at white molded EVA midsole.
- White and 3M™ reflective fabric flat laces.
- Lace-up style.
- OrthoLite® sockliner.
- Rubber sole.
- Available in White/Light Grey/Red.
adidas Women's EQT Support ADV Sneakers Women Shoes Discount 505059833 9jp8sJZC